A "MOMMY AND ME" VACATION!


Macey and mommy spend so much time working that we decided to take a vacation...just the two of us.  We went to Seaside, Oregon and stayed in a hotel right on the promenade.  We played in the ocean, caught sand crabs with a net, buried each other in the sand, swam in the hotel pool, and walked along the prom.  On our second day in Seaside we visited the Seaside Aquarium where we got to hand feed fish to the sea lions.  Macey loved this activity until they started splashing her in the face with water when she ran out of fish.  That was our cue to move on.  That was also the day I dropped my camera in the water when a giant wave snuck up on us!  Oh well.  The best memories could not be photographed.  They were captured in my heart as I got to spend a week of uninterrupted time with my daughter!


She couldn't wait to get to the waves!


Look at me Mom!
I'm wet, I'm dirty, and I'm having a blast!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Uninterrupted time!! What a vacation!! :) You sure deserved that - both of you!