IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

Today, as I was going through Macey's old baby clothes to pass on to a friend, I ran across her blow up ducky bathtub. It was folded up in the bottom of a box, but surprisingly Macey recognized it right away. I bought that duck tub for Macey when she was eight months old. We were going on a week long trip to Maryland and I was concerned she wouldn't be able to sit safely in the hotel bathtub. Needless to say, Macey wanted to take a bath in her ducky tub tonight. I tried to explain that she has grown, and the duck has not. But those were wasted words on a three-year-old! As I watched her splashing in her tub, I was reminded of just how fast she has grown in the blink of an eye!
Macey at eight months old with room to play!
Macey at 3 1/2 years old, wondering what happened here!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Where does the time go? I ask myself that all the time...when you figure out how to freeze these kiddos and keep them from growing so fast, let me know! Love the ducky tub photos! :)