Macey and I had a wonderful holiday weekend. Macey got to have her first playdate at our house, and she invited one of her best friends from daycare - Malachi. She could hardly wait for him to get here, and once he arrived they were off and running. Macey and Malachi have a special bond and have grown up together in the Jasper Daycare. It's possible there's a wedding in their future.....and I wouldn't object because he's an absolute sweetheart. Macey clearly wears the pants in that relationship, and Malachi treats her like a princess. What mom wouldn't love that!

Macey loaned Malachi some flip-flops! He loved them.
The next day Macey and I joined our good friends Becky and Hazel for a day at the lake. The girls had a great time dipping their toes in the water, and playing games in the grass. Macey loves to be the "big sister" to Hazel, and Hazel enjoys trying to keep up with Macey. Becky and I tried to work on our tans...while Murphy tried endlessly to pull a booey to shore as onlookers laughed at his futile perseverence.

Uh oh, someone dropped their crackers! Think we can eat them?









No comments:
Post a Comment