Macey and I were invited to attend Taylor's basketball game this week. And as much as I don't like basketball...I do love Taylor (my friend Kelli's daughter). Much to my suprise (and my dismay) it turned out that Macey LOVES basketball. Thanks Kelli, I will now encourage Taylor to take up ballet! Anyway, all Macey could talk about for days after was how how she needed a "BaKsetball shirt with no arms" and long shorts "because long shorts make me be a good basket shooter mommy!" So, today I went to the U of O bookstore and bought her an official basketball outfit (headband included). Macey spent the day practicing her shot, and I spent the day cheering her on. I'm still crossing my fingers she'll be a tennis player, a swimmer, and a runner! But at this point it is clear that whatever she wants to be....I will be on the sidelines cheering her on!
Our Disney Days
10 years ago




1 comment:
I love the little leg kick at each shot! What form...scholarship here she comes! :)
Post a Comment