Today we went to Lone Pine Farms and met up with our good friends, Becky, Beau, and their daughter Hazel, and Ryan, Lisi, and their twins Noah and Evan. Macey kept saying on the drive there, "I'm so 'cited' mommy!" The afternoon was spent feeding goats in the petting zoo, riding the Horse-Drawn Hay Ride out to the pumpkin patch, and wandering around the farm.



In sharing the days events, one must also mention the giant "Magic Pumpkin" that Beau believed was conducting electricity. He had everyone feel the pumpkin to confirm whether he was crazy, or whether there really was electricity flowing through his pumpkin. We tried to break it to him gently....that he was, in fact, CRAZY!




2 comments:
The electric pumpkin somehow lost it's charge on the way from the farm to our house - oh well! :) Yes, Beau is crazy!
Good to see action on your blog!
Julie this is Beau, just writing to say that when I got home and carved my pumpkin, there was a battery inside! I am not crazy.
Post a Comment