Reminiscing! Oh the "WONDER" years....

Two years ago, Macey sported a Wonder Woman costume for Halloween. Or as she called it back then, "Wummer Woman." Well, after her friend Hazel borrowed the costume for a party this weekend, Macey decided she wanted to wear it again. She insisted that I go in the bathroom with her, at her friend's house, so that she could change into this costume. She systematically proceeded to stuff all 44 pounds of herself into this toddler sized costume. I wish I'd had a video camera! As Hazel (her two year old friend) and I watched this process, I was unable to stifle my laughter. First she stuffed on the dress (which looked more like a shirt at this point in time). Then she attempted to put the gold belt around her waist, but it unvelcroed itself and popped off when she bent over to put on her boots. She was becoming unamused by my laughter by now and pointed to the door saying, "Mommy, please leave. I need my privacy." The stern tone of her voice left me no choice. I was banished from the bathroom! Several minutes later.....out came a giant sized wonder woman in a very risque attire! Still quite cute nonetheless!

Wonder Woman 2007                                                   
All Smiles and Ready to fight crime! 
                               
Wonder Woman 2010
Thinks Hazel "broke" her costume. 
"She made it too small mommy!"

No comments: